The Top 3 Effective White Hat SEO Tactics
If you are a small business owner or an entrepreneur looking for white hat SEO techniques guaranteed to help attract traffic to your website, then you are in the right place. In this article, we will discuss some of these techniques that when well implemented will do so much for your site and business. The more of these you implement, the more organic links will come your way.
Below are some of these techniques:
1. Optimize Your Website for Google RankBrain
Google announced their algorithm dubbed RankBrain a while back. This algorithm has the potential of changing things for your website.
Google RankBrain, in a nutshell, is a machine learning algorithm. It works by measuring your interaction with the results on the first page. The happier you make your site visitors on this page, the higher you will rank on Google’s search results. Though keywords and backlinks can help you achieve this, RankBrain will help you get there much faster.
Here are two tips on how you can optimize your site for Google RankBrain:
• Improving your organic CRT (Click-Through-Rate) by simply adding numbers to your tag descriptions and titles.
• Improving your Dwell Time and bounce rate by posting content on your website that has compelling introductions.
Such introductions encourage people to read through the post and take action. Your introductions should avoid beating around the bush and go straight to the point because most people easily get bored reading long posts.
2. Copy Adwords Ads to Create Compelling Description Tags and Titles
It is common knowledge that killer titles and description tags attract more organic clicks. The more the clicks you attract the higher your ranking on Google will be. The key to achieving this is in the Adwords Ads keyword. You need to first perform split tests to know if a keyword will be competitive or not. Using keywords from this test will help transform your description tags and titles into click magnets.
If your website does not appear on the first page of Google’s search results, then your business is not getting its maximum reach. It is very unlikely that a Google user will bother to visit the other pages of search results. Therefore, if your site does not appear on the first page, your chances of getting organic clicks are very slim.
To ensure your website appears on page 1, do the following:
• Find keywords where you rank on page 2 or 3 by the use of Google Search Console.
• Find out which pages are authoritative on your site using the ahrefs tool.
• Copy the internal links from your authoritative pages and add them to pages that are not doing so well.
White hat SEO techniques can do so much good for your website. When you implement them correctly, they are capable of transforming landing pages that have little traffic into authoritative ones that can drive your business to success. Do consider the techniques above and use them to reap the best results.